Are you preparing for your examinations? Whatever level of education you are studying, when it comes to preparing for an examination it requires as much as preparation and hard work as any examination!
Here are some tips that some teachers have to offer:
Revising daily is the best way to remember
If you are wondering how you can remember the entire book? Well, you can if you prepare well ahead of time. A human brain is only able to retain 20% of a session in the classroom. The remaining 80% goes into the subconscious mind of a person’s brain. And thus if you want to retain the information and let it stay in your mind always, then you need to revise the lesson you did in the class as soon as you get back home. This will further etch the information on to your brain and during revision sessions it will make it easier for you to remember in examinations.
Use mind maps
Using mind maps is also one of the best methods to keep things in mind. If you want to remember all the important parts, you cannot simply by heart everything. Using a mind map to point all the important pointers will help you remember it better. You will be able to automatically draw the mind maps on the day of the examination because the human brain is able to remember a picture better than to remember all the words! Whether you go to an best international school in Bangkok or a government one, the examinations are equally hard. And if you have a lot to remember then mind maps are a great option!
Studying in a group helps better
It has been proven that you are able to study better when you study with groups of people. Not only because you have some one to clear your doubts and to ask questions but also because it is a fun way of studying. The brain is able to retain more about what you discussed together when you study in groups. When it comes to studying alone, it is more boring and repetitive. Even studying in Bangkok international prep school is a good option because they get students to do assignments together.
Individual revisions and past papers
However, you should always do final individual revisions in order to complete studying the entire syllabus. You also need to attempt past papers to ensure that you have a knowledge and idea on how to answer the questions. And most often the questions will be taken from the past papers. You can also get marking schemes of the past papers to get a better idea on how to answer the questions and which pointers to include.
Every firm needs a group of employees who can do the work they get. The kind of employees a firm has does have a direct impact on the success of a firm. Therefore, firms are very careful when it comes to selecting candidates for the positions they have. Whether it is for a single project or for a permanent position, to be successful a firm needs the best professionals.Though candidate selection is an important task it takes a lot of time and resources. Sometimes allocating such time and resources could delay the normal work of a firm which is a bad thing. Therefore, firms hire recruitment companies in Thailand to take care of the selection process. Good professionals hiring firm works in the following manner.
Identifying the Job Requirements
They begin their work by connecting with the client. Connecting with the client includes first understanding what kind of a firm their client is and then understanding what kind of a candidate they are willing to hire. Once the professionals hiring firm is sure about the kind of candidate they should be looking for they start their work.
Selection of Candidates
The selection of candidates can happen using multiple ways. The best recruitment agency already has a good and update candidate pool. So, their first action will be looking for the professionals who fit the description of the kind of candidate their client is looking for. There are times they have to go ahead and put an advertisement in media to find the right kind of candidates.
Interviews and Assessments
Once they have selected candidates who fit somewhat to the kind of professional they are looking for they start the interviewing process. First step is the telephone interview which allows them to narrow down the candidate list more. They then go ahead and start assessing the candidates by checking the references and such. Once all that is done the shortlisted candidates come for a face to face interview with the professionals hiring firm.
Handing Over the Candidate CVs to the Client
The people who make it through the face to face interview end up in the list, this professionals hiring firm hands over to their client. After looking at their CVs, the client calls them for interviews too.
Client Making the Final Decision
After meeting all the candidates the client gets the chance to make the final decision about hiring one of them.
Good professionals hiring firms go through all of these steps to make sure their clients get the best professionals in the field for their work.